Τρίτη 16 Ιουλίου 2013

Get your Nails done..



Nails, Nails, Nails, who don't love pretty Nails?
This Summer I think you have to get your Nails done, because the new Styles are amazing..
I found this new Styles in the Internet and I wanted to share with you my Top 7. So the new Style is pointed  or almond long Nails!!! The four side Nailsl are pretty only if they are long and slim too, like my Top 4 and Top 5. This new pointed nails, let your  fingers and  hand, looks slim female, I'm just in Love with it, I ll do my nails on Monday, so you will see my result. Now enjoy My Top 7 Summer pointed Nails and let me know which one is your favorite!
Nägel, Nägel, Nägel, wer liebt sie nicht?
Diesen Sommer, denke ich, müsst ihr eure Nägel machen lassen, weil die neuen Styles und Muster dazu einfach bezaubernd sind..
Ich hab diese neue Kreationen im Internet gefunden und will meine Top 7 jetzt mit euch teilen. Also, das Wort geht an spitze und mandelförmige Nägel!!! Die viereckigen sind nur schön und angesagt wenn sie schmal und lang sind, wie mein Top 4 und Top 5. Die spitzen Nägel lassen eure Finger und Hände schön schmal und weiblich ausschauen. Ich bin einfach in diese verliebt, also lasse ich meine Nägel am Montag machen lassen, ihr werdet dann mein Ergebnis sehen. Viel Spaß mit den spitzen Sommer-Nägeln und lasst mich eure Meinungen und eure Lieblinge dieser erfahren!


Top1#
This is me top one!!! Love the colours and the graphics and the animal print, just looks phantastic and make a good contrast with tanning hands.


Top2#
How goes the song from Rihanna-Diamonds? what beautiful like diamonds in the sky...this is what reminds me when I see this Nails, too lovely!
Top3#
Simple and pretty, the colour is perfect for Summer and the difference gives the Nails what they need!


Top4#
Tropical palm nails, i just love them, they are a Summer Addict! Nails by Zwh Gial.


Top5#
My golddigga love, they are amazing for summernights!


Top6#
Simple white graphic Nails, make a great contrast on brown summer tanned skin.

Top7#
Amazing blue pointed Nails for strong and valiant women.


Hope you like and enjoyed my post..filakia !



28 σχόλια:

  1. Very creative mix and edgy. I don't have stiletto nails but I do love the unconventional look.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow was für tolle Nägel
    Ich bin so beeindruckt

    LG Franzi
    www.fraber-fashion.blogspot.de

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Loved geometric print nails..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. The white graphic nails are my favourite :)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Those are one cool nails.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. hallo liebe Angelique,

    vielen Dank für den Besuch auf meinem Block und deinem süßen Kommentar, habe mich sehr gefreut :)

    Ich folge dir ;)

    LG Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Can't wait to see it!
    I love painting my nails!!
    Loove your blog!

    Francesca
    La Dolce Moda

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Ich mag deine Auswahl, find ich alles sehr hübsch! Persönlich mag ich nur kurze Nägel, aber diese tollen Styles schaue ich mir auch gerne an.

    Liebste Grüße

    Andrea

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Amazing nails ;) Very beautifuls ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Your nails are so cool! Wish I could paint my nails that way too! :)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog! Sure, we can follow each other! following you now!

    www.wardrobeventures.me

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. wow! The nails are interesting :D

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. yeah I love them!
      I done te Top#1 :), you can see the result on my post- All about Must haves

      kisses

      Διαγραφή